By using /The Rules’ “Write a Post” functionality you agree to the following:
You own or have the right to publish the material you submit including any images.
- You agree that your work will appear on therulesblog.wpengine.com under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/ – which means that third parties may use your work for non-commercial purposes as long as they attribute it back to you.
- /The Rules may list your work anywhere on our site outside of the community section.
- /The Rules may use its social media channels (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to promote your work.
- You agree not to publish anything defamatory, libellous or otherwise untrue.
- You agree not to publish anything derogatory, or that discriminates against anyone on grounds of race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, language or religion.
- You agree not to publish commercial material or promotions / adverts for products and services.
- /The Rules reserves the right to take down any posts that are deemed to be in breach of any of these conditions.
- Any posts flagged as inappropriate by other users will be held in moderation until /The Rules decides if they are in breach of these terms or not.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS